Monday, June 09, 2008

NAS x POLOW x KERI HILSON = HERO


Couples days late on posting this, but its been a busy weekend preparing and shooting for the new X & Hell video. (More on that soon)

Here is Nas' first single "Hero" from his upcoming album Untitled. "Hero" features none other than Miss Fuego herself (Keri Hilson) and is produced by Polow Da Don.

While I don't love "Hero", I do think the production is pretty dope and I'm glad Nas made the decision to collaborate with two of my favourite forces in the business. We'll see if it grows on me.

Nas - Hero ft Keri Hilson (Produced By Polow)

LISTEN / DOWNLOAD


On a related note, Keri Hilson's album In A Perfect World ... will be released in September and the first single "Energy", produced by The Runawayz will be impacting radio soon. Check out her EPK below.



Credit: thethomascrownchronicles.com | ConcreteLoop.com

No comments: