Friday, December 12, 2008

BRANDY WEEK: TALKS NO TIMBO ON HUMAN


Rap-Up have the scoop on why the Timbaland tracks (Home, Drum Life) did not make Human. Personally I think there's alot more to it but here's what B Rocka said:
“One of the reasons why is because it’s hard to get Timbaland’s voice on records, and we really wanted his voice to be on the records,” she tells Rap-Up.com. “It’s not that they’re not good, it’s just that we couldn’t work it out where he could actually be on the album.”

“I think I’m gonna work with Timbaland again heavy for my next album. He’s one of the most talented producers, I think, to ever exist,”

“I would love to do an album with him and Rodney together, like they actually executive produce it together. That would be a dream of mine.”

“Timbaland is one of Rodney’s favorite producers and Rodney is one of Timbaland’s favorite producers.”

No comments: