Wednesday, January 21, 2009

FLO RIDA HAS JUST STARTED A TREND


In my original post for Flo-Rida's new single "Right Round" with Katy Perry, I predicted that it would be a bigger hit than the original hit (Dead or Alive's "You Spin Me Round") it was borrowed from.

Sounds ridiculous right? Well if that appeared to be somewhat unfounded then this weeks Mainstream Top 40 Radio report should offer some early hope for my prediction.

"Right Round" has entered the Top 40 chart with 701 more spins than last week. It becomes available for airplay at Rhythmic radio on Jan 27th. Expect another Top 10 notch on Mr. Tramar Dillard's belt.

What else did you expect from the producer who smashed 2008 with "I Kissed A Girl" & "Hot & Cold"? I'm not sure if PoeBoy/Atlantic realize the possible trend they've conceived with this song, as bad as it may be for 'Hip-Hop'.

No comments: