Thursday, March 05, 2009

THIS COULD HAVE BROUGHT JANET BACK




"Friend Lover" is the second official single from The-Dream's r&b girl group Electrik Red (profressional dancers from NY & Toronto). I previously posted the first single "Drink In My Cup". "Friend Lover" is penned by The-Dream and produced by LOS.

I really enjoy the 90's vibe of this joint, it reminds of old Janet Jackson and in my opinion this would be a great direction for her now.

I enjoy any medium for The-Dream to channel his music and Electrik Red are an aesthetically pleasing medium, but until they identify a member to lead the group and build her story, they'll exist only as 4-piece product of Terius 'The-Dream' Nash. Lesley Lewis is super hot though, you probably don't know her by name but she's the girl from Chris Brown's "Say Goodbye" & "Gimme That" video, Usher's 8710 tour, Ciara "Like A Boy" video and so on.

No comments: