Tuesday, July 28, 2009

TUESDAY TRAXXX VII

Tiara

I got a DCMA takedown for my last Tuesday Traxxx. So I'm extending a big FUCK YOU to Blogger for that shit.

After a discussion with Weez and Memphis, I've decided I'll be providing a zip file of all the songs I upload on Tuesday Traxxx and Pappin Friday for those of you who don't have the time to download each song individually. Yeow!

Download all songs:
Tuesday Traxxx VII - AffinityMusicGroup.com

Miike Snow - Animal (Peter, John & Bjorn Remix)
via RCRDLBL

Crookers - Gypsy P

Fat Joe Ft Pleasure P - Aloha

Ne-Yo - All Over

Bloody Beetroots Ft Cool Kids - Awesome
via PMA

Frankmusik Ft Tinchy Stryder - Wrong Time, Wrong Place
via RCRDLBL

Sean Kingston - Face Drop

Blue Pearl - Naked In The Rain (Sidechains Remix)
via Discodust

Tommy Sparks - Miracle (GRUM Remix)

The-Dream - They Don't Know Me

Robin Thicke - Dirty It Up

Stacy Barthe - The Tape (EP)
via Surf Club



No comments: