Thursday, December 31, 2009

Haysie's Top Vids Of 09

WARNING!!!
I am a product of
80's pop
Hip Hop
Nintendo
Club
Rave
&
Street.

First up is Tesla Boy-Electric Lady
More of a favorite song of 09 than favorite clip.
Very something something "cheap but stylish" something something "sleazy but classy"
Blah blah blah
Still rad.



Next is Pato Pooh feat Adam Tensta-Follow Me.
This is a Nintendo tribute with rapping in it in my opinion,
so there was NO way that this clip was NOT gonna be on my list.
Y'all smell what i'm cooking...
I'm bias as hell in favor to the almighty Nintendo...
so eat it.





At number 3 on the list is Miami Horror-Sometimes.
Awesome song, Awesome clip.
Makes my day, Makes my list.




Too many to put up but there it is.
It's ya boy Zac-Hayse
Holla!!!

P.S
"Hang" is ours.
AND YOU KNOW THIS....MAN!

No comments: