Friday, June 04, 2010

DRUMMA BOY - THE STORIES BEHIND HIS BIGGEST HITS


Complex have put together a really cool interview/article speaking with producer Drumma Boy about his 14 biggest hits. If you're unfamiliar with the name Drumma Boy, think Young Jeezy's "Put On", Plies "Shawty" & "Plenty Money", or Drake/Lil Wayne's "Money To Blow" to start with.

Speaking on "Put On":

"Jeezy kept telling me he had a surprise for me. I didn't hear that shit until it hit radio. I didn't even hear the mix. I knew it was a wrap, the way the boom drops. It's like a movie as soon as you push play. Just hearing Kanye on it through the radio, my whole body had goosebumps. That's a "wow" moment. I remember Mizz Shyneka of Hot 107.9 was the first to play it. Shout outs to her."

Check it out below

Drumma Boy: The Stories Behind His Biggest Hits

No comments: