Wednesday, October 29, 2008

CHANNEL TENS DAVID WHITE IS GANGSTER

No, its not coming in December but this was the best picture I could find, douche.

From The Age:

A 24-HOUR sports channel to be launched next year on free-to-air television will revolutionise the Australian broadcasting landscape.

The Ten Network is set to next month lay down the gauntlet to Fox Sports and its free-to-air rivals when it unveils that its high-definition channel will televise Australian and international sport 24 hours a day.

Not only has Ten just outbid Nine to win the television rights to Australian swimming, but among the network's new trump cards are the US NBA basketball, the US Major League baseball. Ten also holds the rights to the US Open golf and tennis championships and the US Masters golf.
I thought this day would never come. I thought my NBA viewing on free to air television would never be relived, but thanks to David White, 2009 will bring me some happiness.

I am also hearing this 24-hour sports channel will feature minimal advertising and all sports will be telecast LIVE.

I applaud you Mr. White & Channel Ten. Bravo.

Check out this link for more in depth details.

No comments: