Wednesday, November 12, 2008

OHHHHH ITS GREAT TO SEE

“I’ma go on the record right now with this. Homosexuals are probably not gonna like this album,” Trick revealed to AllHipHop.com. “I don’t want your f**got money any goddamn way. I don’t like it [homosexuality]. Carry that s**t somewhere else.”

When I first read Trick Trick's comments about homosexuals I thought it was just stupid, and it is, but you know what? GOOD!

Fuck it!

Marketable this, press release that, fuck it!

I haven't seen absurd statements in this breath in ages, and while i don't condone and think dude's done something very silly, who cares?
“It’s just that every time that you turn on the TV, that sissy s**t is on,” Trick told AllHipHop.com. “And they act like its f**king okay. The world is changing for the worst when s**t like that happens. And I address that issue. I address it hard as hell.”
full story here

No comments: