Friday, February 27, 2009

HOW DID I MISS THIS? PT 63




I must admit I've pretty much ignored everything from Jennifer Hudson after I copped her album and only enjoyed 3 or 4 songs on the entire project. Especially after she won an imo, unjustified Grammy for it.

With that said, I am normally aware of most things Madd Scientist and Rock City do musically, so my ignorance seems to have deafened me on this occasion. "If This Isn't Love" is the 2nd? official single from Hudsons debut album Jennifer Hudson. It is produced by Brian Kennedy (Forever, Disturbia) & Madd Scientist and written by Theron Thomas of Rock City.

I especially enjoy the way Rock City slipped in the Real Life "Send Me An Angel" line into the prechorus, or maybe it was just coincidence? either way this song is working for me.

No comments: