Thursday, May 21, 2009

FABOLOUS - LOSO'S WAY (TRACKLISTING)


I've admitted on numerous occasions to only listening to a minimal amount of rap music in the past couple years but Fab is one artist who I still enjoy and check for regularly, possibly because of his close connection to many of my favourite R&B artists.

Below is the track listing for his fifth studio album, Loso's Way

1. “The Way (Intro)” (StreetRunner)
2. “Imma Do It” (DJ Khalil)
3. “My Time” featuring Jeremih (The Runners)
4. “Please Don’t Go” featuring Marsha Ambrosius (Syience)
5. “Lullaby” (The Alchemist)
6. “When the Money Goes” featuring Jay-Z (Jermaine Dupri)
7. “Throw It in the Bag” featuring The-Dream (Tricky Stewart)
8. “General” featuring Lil Wayne (Miguel)
9. “Pachanga” (Sid V)
10. “Last Time” featuring Trey Songz (Jermaine Dupri)
11. “I’m Back” (J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League)
12. “All My Ladies” featuring Keri Hilson (Ryan Leslie)
13. “Fabolous Life” featuring Ryan Leslie (Ryan Leslie)
14. “Let’s Make Love” featuring Ne-Yo (Jermaine Dupri)

Looks great. Really looking forward to it.

No comments: